Recipe by TLizSkinn
Got this off the Kahlua web site. It was a big hit at our family reunion!
Top Review by slickchick
Followed the directions, but, this wasn't moist enough and not enough flavor per DH, and he knows his cakes. He is like Mikey and will eat most anything, lol. This just didn't work for us. I love Kahlua and was excited to make this. I would have liked it a little better if I would have left the glaze off it.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vodka (I used vanilla vodka)
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua (coffee or milk works too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat one to 350.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all the cake ingredients and beat 4 minutes.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 60-70 minutes.
- Cool in pan until cake is just barely warm.
- Invert onto plate.
- Poke hole in warm cake with straw or wooden spoon.
- Mix glaze ingredients; stir to dissolve sugar.
- Pour over cake.
- Sprinkle heavily with powdered sugar before serving.