Got this off the Kahlua web site. It was a big hit at our family reunion!
Make and share this Black Russian Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat one to 350.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all the cake ingredients and beat 4 minutes.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 60-70 minutes.
- Cool in pan until cake is just barely warm.
- Invert onto plate.
- Poke hole in warm cake with straw or wooden spoon.
- Mix glaze ingredients; stir to dissolve sugar.
- Pour over cake.
- Sprinkle heavily with powdered sugar before serving.