Friends and family always request this cake at potlucks and dinners. It's a very easy cake to make and kids love it as well as adults! Recipe from InterCourses: An Aphrodisiac Cookbook.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, oil, pudding mix, eggs, coffee, creme de cacao, and Kahlua in a large bowl.
- Beat for 4 minutes until quite smooth.
- Pour into a greased 12-cup tube or bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and invert onto a serving plate.
- Punch holes throughout the cake with a skewer.
- Prepare the topping by combining the confectioner's sugar, coffee, Kahlua, and creme de cacao.
- Mix well and spoon over the warm cake.