Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cake is delish--if you like the Black Russian drink, you will love this!
Make and share this Black Russian Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large mixing bowl; add 1/4 cup of the liqueur and beat at low speed for 1 minute. increase the speed to medium and beat for 4 more minutes.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then invert into a serving plate.
- Combine the remaining liqueur and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, stirring until smooth. Prick the warm cake at 1-inch intervals with a long skewer.
- Brush the mixture over the top and sides of cake.
- Sprinkle additional powdered sugar over the cake.
I have a suggestion based on when this cake was made for my birthday: DO NOT put on loose powdered sugar if it is to be a birthday cake! Makes quite a mess when candles are blown out! It is quite delicious without the extra sugar.
This is a wonderful cake! Moist and very unique taste. Everyone that tries it loves it! Most of the time I don't even put the glaze on top because it is just as good without it.
I have this recipe but we call it Kahlua cake, and it is excellent! My very picky teenager asks for it often - could it be the liquor?