1 hr 10 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This cake is delish--if you like the Black Russian drink, you will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in large mixing bowl; add 1/4 cup of the liqueur and beat at low speed for 1 minute. increase the speed to medium and beat for 4 more minutes.
- 2Pour the batter into a greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then invert into a serving plate.
- 5Combine the remaining liqueur and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, stirring until smooth. Prick the warm cake at 1-inch intervals with a long skewer.
- 6Brush the mixture over the top and sides of cake.
- 7Sprinkle additional powdered sugar over the cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Russian Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6046.9
- Calories from Fat 2701
- Total Fat 300.1 g
- Saturated Fat 44.2 g
- Cholesterol 856.2 mg
- Sodium 5287.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 706.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 486.2 g
- Protein 50.5 g