1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
I'd poke larger (then fork size) holes in this cake since it is a bundt, so more glaze soaks into the cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package dry yellow cake mix (without added pudding)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup oil
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 3/4 cup water
- 1Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In large bowl, combine cake mix, sugar, pudding mix, oil, eggs, vodka, Kahlua and water.
- 4Mix at low speed for 1 minute.
- 5Beat 4 minutes more at medium speed.
- 6Pour into pan.
- 7Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry, 60 to 70 minutes.
- 8Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then take out of pan.
- 9Meanwhile, prepare glaze by mixing powdered sugar with 1/4 cup Kahlua.
- 10Put cake on wire rack or cake plate.
- 11Poke holes in cake with fork and slowly pour glaze over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Russian Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6293.3
- Calories from Fat 2693
- Total Fat 299.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.4 g
- Cholesterol 665.2 mg
- Sodium 6148.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 785.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 566.7 g
- Protein 49.2 g