Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I'd poke larger (then fork size) holes in this cake since it is a bundt, so more glaze soaks into the cake.
- Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, sugar, pudding mix, oil, eggs, vodka, Kahlua and water.
- Mix at low speed for 1 minute.
- Beat 4 minutes more at medium speed.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry, 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then take out of pan.
- Meanwhile, prepare glaze by mixing powdered sugar with 1/4 cup Kahlua.
- Put cake on wire rack or cake plate.
- Poke holes in cake with fork and slowly pour glaze over cake.
My kind of cake! Simple and oh so good. Thanks for sharing this nice recipe. Made for What's on the Menu tag.
This is an EXCELLENT recipe! Baked mine for an hour instead of 70 mins. also, I didnt have the 6oz. box of chocolate pudding, so used 2 of the smaller boxes & it came out fine. The glaze is also so simple but out of this world! I added more powdered sugar to make it thicker. I made this for a party. Was hoping to have left overs to take home, but all that was left were crumbs! I love it :)
A friend at work made this cake for my birthday and there was not a crumb left. I made it for my husband's birthday and took the suggestion of Chef #444733 and substituted a dark chocolate cake mix, oh my!!! So moist and delicious. Very easy to make. A keeper!