Recipe by chia
i got this in my email, and loving the drink i've got to try this dessert!
Top Review by EmilieLearnstoCook
The brownies tasted wonderful. But I am more into fudge-like brownies rather than cake-like. And these are very cake-like. They are good brownies to have with ice cream and the flavor is wonderful. I will make these again but use less nuts. Very good.
- 113.39 g unsweetened chocolate squares (4, 1 ounce each)
- 236.59 ml butter
- 3.69 ml black pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml Kahlua
- 29.58 ml vodka
- 314.66 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts or 236.59 ml toasted sliced almonds
- powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan with waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter with pepper in small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine eggs, sugar and vanilla in large bowl, beat well. Stir in cooled chocolate mixture, Kaluha and vodka.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder and add to chocolate mixture. Stir until blended. Add walnuts. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven just until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.