1/1 Photo of Black Rice Noodle and Edamame Salad With Red Peppers and Cilantr
Anastasia G.'s Note:
Delicious, light, yummy. I use King Soba's Organic Black Rice Soba Noodles, and Auntie Chun's Roasted Seaweed Snacks in Wasabi for the dried nori seaweed topping... it's a little spicy, but is great paired with the sweetness of the rice vinegar/peanut dressing as well as the vegetables and cilantro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the noodles by submerging in boiling water according to package instructions. When finished, remove from heat, rinse in cool water, set aside.
- 2Prepare the frozen edamame by submerging in boiling water according to package instructions, or simply let defrost and run under warm water. When warm or room temperature, set aside.
- 3Make the salad dressing by adding the peanut butter to the rice vinegar and stirring until fully mixed. Add sugar, peanut oil and mirin and adjust ratios to taste.
- 4Prep the onions, peppers and cilantro by chopping.
- 5Assemble the salad! MIx the noodles with the edamame, red pepper, onions, and cilantro. Add and mix in the dressing. Top the salad with the dry wasabi seaweed by crushing it with your hands, and then add a handful of peanuts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Rice Noodle and Edamame Salad With Red Peppers and Cilantr
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 580.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Japanese roasted nori