Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love black raspberry ice cream and I decided to make a smoothie with frozen strawberries from my garden and the ice cream for a different flavor combo. *Note: Cooking time is blending time.
- 236.59 ml low-fat milk (1%)
- 236.59 ml ice cream (black raspberry)
- 59.16 ml non-dairy coffee creamer (French vanilla)
- 236.59 ml strawberry (frozen)
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- In Blender, add cold milk, non dairy creamer, ice cream, strawberries and vanilla extract and blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
What a wonderful smoothie!! I had never tried black raspberry ice cream and so glad I did, so good!!!! I used Eddy's brand and only made 1/2 of the recipe, although probably a little more then 1 cup of ice cream. Thanks for sharing the recipe and getting me hooked on a new ice cream flavor, lol!! Made for the Photo Tag Game.
Acadia this smoothie was wonderful . It was so delicious and refreshing. I couldn't find any black raspberry ice cream anywhere, so I made Blackberry Ice Cream it worked perfectly in this recipe. The smoothie was perfection; rich, thick, smooth and full of flavor. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will make again.