Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter 12 muffin tins or line with paper muffin liners.
- Set aside 1/4 cup flour.
- Combine remaining flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except berries, just enough to dampen flour.
- Do not overmix.
- Mixture should be lumpy.
- Sprinkle reserved flour over berries and gently stir into batter.
- Fill each muffin tin 2/3 full.
- Bake 25 minutes or until tester comes out clean.