Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
For Cinco De Mayo! Yum! *Note: cooking time is blending time. Enjoy!
Make and share this Black Raspberry Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender blend black raspberries and then strain through cheesecloth to remove seeds.
- Rinse out blender and place black raspberry juice back into blender.
- Place ice in blender and crush for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Use half lime to coat glass rims and then dip in salt.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
I am rating this as a Black Raspberry Non-Margarita as I left out the alcohol. I can tell you though, that this made one fabulous smoothie. I made fresh limeade to add to the blender along with the frozen blackberries. I did not strain the seeds. I will definitely continue to make this as a smoothie. Made and reviewed for the Feb.-Mar. Potluck/Special Event Tag Game.
Delish! Don`t wait till Cinco De mayo for this! Yummo. I skipped the sugar and didn`t strain the seeds. Thanks!