1/2 Photos of Black Raspberry Margarita
For Cinco De Mayo! Yum! *Note: cooking time is blending time. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender blend black raspberries and then strain through cheesecloth to remove seeds.
- 2Rinse out blender and place black raspberry juice back into blender.
- 3Place ice in blender and crush for 30 seconds.
- 4Add remaining ingredients.
- 5Blend until smooth.
- 6Use half lime to coat glass rims and then dip in salt.
- 7Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Raspberry Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: