1/3 Photos of Black Raspberry Glazed Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
1 hr 45 mins
This recipe came from my old boss' wife many years ago. She was a great cook, and this recipe is a testament to her skills. This is very elegant looking! This is perfect for a Valentine's Day dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, flattened
- garlic powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 7 ounces long grain and wild rice blend
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup seedless black raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1Sprinkle chicken with salt, paprika and garlic powder. Set aside.
- 2Prepare rice according to package directions, substituting broth for water.
- 3Toss rice with almonds. Set aside.
- 4Heat jam, oj concentrate, honey and orange peel in saucepan until blended.
- 5Place some rice on one breast,.
- 6Roll and secure with toothpicks.
- 7Dust with flour.
- 8Repeat with remaining breasts.
- 9Melt butter in 9x13 pan and roll breasts in butter.
- 10Bake 40 minutes at 325º.
- 11Baste with glaze and continue baking and basting until tender, approximately 30 minutes.
- 12Serve with additional rice, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Raspberry Glazed Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 432.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend