Recipe by Elisa E
I got this from Better Homes and Gardens. Couldn't find black raspberry spread, so I just used red raspberry. Turn out great! Huge hit and a birthday party!
Top Review by Laurel Becker
Easy and delicious. I used Polaner all-fruit seedless blackberry spread. The color of the pie was a little on the grey side. Next time I might mix in a little red raspberry to give it a pinker color. I garnished with a mint leaf and three blackberries on each piece and it was so nice. Everybody loved it. A great summer dessert.
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces black raspberry jelly
- fresh black raspberries
- lemon twist (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Brush pie shell with egg white.
- Bake for 5 minutes, let cool.
- Beat whipping cream on medium high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add black raspberry spread. Beat until combined.
- Fold in whipping cream.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with black raspberries and lemon twist and mint.