1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Here's another favorite of ours-really kicks that sweet tooth thing! Prep time includes rest and chill time, servings reflect the size brownie you want, or need!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 3In a double broiler set over simmering water melt the chocolate squares together with the butter.
- 4Stir until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- 5By hand stir in the eggs, vanilla and flour until incorporated well.
- 6Spread in prepared pan.
- 7Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly firm when touched.
- 9Let stand on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- 10Spread the jam evenly over the brownies.
- 11Melt the remaining chocolate chips with the 2 t's of vegetable oil-whisk until smooth.
- 12Drizzle the melted chocolate or spread as a layer evenly over the jam.
- 13Chill for at least 2 hours.
- 14Cut into squared and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Raspberry Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.3
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.0 mg
- Sodium 134.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 68.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g