Recipe by Dib's
Here's another favorite of ours-really kicks that sweet tooth thing! Prep time includes rest and chill time, servings reflect the size brownie you want, or need!
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 10 ounces black raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In a double broiler set over simmering water melt the chocolate squares together with the butter.
- Stir until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- By hand stir in the eggs, vanilla and flour until incorporated well.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly firm when touched.
- Let stand on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Spread the jam evenly over the brownies.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips with the 2 t's of vegetable oil-whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate or spread as a layer evenly over the jam.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squared and serve.