Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
the dish i'm proudest of coming up with. with a glass of riesling or pinot grigio, this is a quick n fast recipe that impresses. with a side of salad, this is perfect for a date or catching up with a good friend
- 1 salmon fillet, with skin
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, washed and chopped finely
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peppercorns, crushed with mortar and pestle
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 green chili pepper, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove, minced
- olive oil
- in greek yogurt, mix in crushed peppercorn, minced green chili, grated ginger, and cilantro.
- in olive oil, cook garlic, carmelize red onion - medium heat.
- place the salmon filet, skin down, in between the onion onto the skillet.
- and with a spoon, coat its pink flesh with yogurt sauce.
- cook 6 minutes med-high.
- flip the fish onto the yogurt side.
- add halved cherry tomatoes and mix with onion.
- cook another 6 minutes med.
- cut filet in half.
- if still red,
- cover skillet and cook for another 4-5 minutes.