Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the makers of Durkee products. This has been used for salads, over baked potatoes, on meats. Let your imagination run wild if you dare.
- 78.07 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml durkee minced garlic
- 2.46 ml durkee ground black pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- 158.51 ml olive oil, light tasting
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil gradually.
- Serve over crisp salad greens.
This is really different, and really very good! It's about time someone paid tribute to good old black pepper! Where would we be without it? Made for Cookathon for KBerry at KK's forum.