- 200 g tofu, in chunks
- dusting cornflour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 inches fresh ginger, in matchsticks
- 1 large red chili, sliced
- 4 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, roughly ground in a pestle and mortar
- 1 large handful spring greens, chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Firstly dust the tofu in cornflour. (you may not actually be able to see it).
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. When the oil is hot add the tofu- you may need to do it in batches as you don't want the tofu to touch.
- For the rest of the recipe go to.