Top Review by SmilinJenE
These turned out flavorful and simple to make. I marinated the shrimp for about 24 hours. I served cream of cucumber soup (#83343) as an appetizer, and pasta filled pepper cups (#83342)as a side dish. It tuned out to be a very nice meal! Next time I'll add something like cayenne pepper for a little more heat on the shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large, shallow dish, combine the olive oil, pepper and coriander.
- Add the shrimp and turn to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Light a grill or heat a grill pan over high heat.
- Stir the lime juice into the shrimp and season with salt.
- Grill the shrimp until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve hot.