Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3⁄4 lb lean pork tenderloin or 3⁄4 lb boneless pork chop, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄3 cup kikkoman stir-fry sauce, plus
- 1 tablespoon kikkoman stir-fry sauce (divided)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets (8 oz.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cut pork across grain into 1/4 inch wide strips; coat with mixture of garlic and 1 tbs. Stir-Fry Sauce.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles only (not seasoning packet) in 2 qts boiling water 2 minutes; drain.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Reduce heat to medium-high; heat remaining vegetable oil in same pan.
- Add onions; stir fry 1 minute.
- Add broccoli and 2 tbs water; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in pork, noodles, and remaining stir-fry sauce and pepper.
- Cook, stirring well, until all ingredients are coated with sauce.
- Add sesame oil and toss well to combine.