Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 lemon, juice of
- coarse black pepper
- Cut pork loin into 8 pieces (approximately 4 ozs. each).
- Stir together butter, molasses, and lemon juice with a wooden spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Rub chops on both sides evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill chops over medium hot coals for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Top each chop with molasses butter.
Ooh, I'm 1st?! This is sooo delicious! And soo easy!! I did have difficulty combining the molasses & butter - easily remedied by nuking it & chilling. An easy way to make pork chops just a little more special. :) Thanks, Dancer^!