Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company.
Make and share this Black Pepper Onion Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, medium grind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic/White cycle.
- Use Medium crust color.
- Delay cycle can be used.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
This recipe looked really tasty, but, it rose to only half the size of regular bread. I plan on trying it again with 1 1/2 tsp. of yeast. Maybe, try it like najwa with fresh onion and garlic.
Excellent! I used fresh onion (about 1/4 cup) and a fresh clove of garlic .. Thanks for sharing