- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except the pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Add pepper and stir do not blend.
- Pour into a ziploc bag or glass dish for marinating.
- Do not make ahead. Make fresh as you need it. Meat is ready to grill in 20 minutes.
- Enough for 4-6 breasts or chops, 1-2 steaks.