- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin (3/4 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon 1% fat buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup soft breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tenderlounds side by side and tie together with kitchen string. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, buttermilk, thyme, pepper, and salt; spread over surface of meat. press crumbs onto meat.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 35-40 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F let stand for 10 minutes. Remove string before slicing.