Black Pepper Chicken Wings With Herbed Blue Dip
- In a large saucepan filled with salted water add wings and simmer for 10 minutes, remove from heat and drain. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- In a medium dish combine the parmesan cheese, flour, black pepper and salt, set aside. Dip each chicken wing into melted butter and roll in parmesan mixture. Arrange on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once between baking.
- Alternatively, fry in a shallow skillet with oil.
- Herbed Blue Cheese Dip: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.