Black Pepper and Lime Oven Fries
- Preheat oven to 375, oven racks in the middle.
- In a medium bowl toss the potato wedges with the olive oil, a few big pinches of sea salt and five or six cranks of the pepper grinder. Arrange the potatoes cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, tossing the potatoes with a spatula half way through.
- While the potatoes are baking, zest the lime and cut it into a few wedges.
- When the potatoes are cooked through, remove them from the oven, taste, and adjust the seasoning. Add more salt and pepper to taste (don't skimp on the pepper!).
- Serve in a big shallow bowl, or on a platter, drizzled with lime juice and dusted with the lime zest and Parmesan.