1/1 Photo of Black Pepper and Lime Oven Fries
This comes from 101cookbooks.com. It looks so unusual I have to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375, oven racks in the middle.
- 2In a medium bowl toss the potato wedges with the olive oil, a few big pinches of sea salt and five or six cranks of the pepper grinder. Arrange the potatoes cut side down on a baking sheet.
- 3Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, tossing the potatoes with a spatula half way through.
- 4While the potatoes are baking, zest the lime and cut it into a few wedges.
- 5When the potatoes are cooked through, remove them from the oven, taste, and adjust the seasoning. Add more salt and pepper to taste (don't skimp on the pepper!).
- 6Serve in a big shallow bowl, or on a platter, drizzled with lime juice and dusted with the lime zest and Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Pepper and Lime Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 138.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g