1/4 Photos of Black Pepper Almonds
These are good with cocktails. Recipe from Bon Appetit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line Large baking sheet with foil. Lightly butter foil.
- 2Mix pepper and salt in small bowl.
- 3Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add sugar and 4 tsp water; stir until sugar dissolves. Add almonds; toss to coat. Cook over medium heat until syrup thickens and almonds are well coated, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 4Transfer almonds to baking sheet. Using spatula and working quickly, separae almonds. Sprinkle remaining pepper mixture over.
- 5Bake until deep golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer sheet to rack; cool.
- 6Note: Can be made 4 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Pepper Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1136.4
- Calories from Fat 792
- Total Fat 88.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 1909.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 30.8 g