Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
So yummy, literally melts in your mouth!
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon chocolate extract
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double broiler set over simmering water; set aside cook slightly. Combine eggs, sugar, oil and extracts in a large bowl; whisk to combine. Stir in the chocolate; set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add chocolate mixture, stirring until well combined. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spread confectioners' sugar on a plate; set aside.
- Scoop bouncy ball size balls of dough; roll each in the sugar. Place on greased or parchment lined cookie sheet, bake inches apart. Bake until edges are firm, about 10 minuets per batch. Remove cookies to a cooling rack and let cool.