Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An adult cocktail in a popsicle! Found on EndlessSimmer (blog) -- adapted from a recipe posted by bakersroyale on September 8, 2011. Not true to Black or White Russian cocktails, but as popsicles, they sound tasty!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (or substitute a 1.0 ounce box fat-free sugar-free instant VANILLA pudding mix to make White Russians)
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 5 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces Kahlua
- Combine EITHER flavor instant pudding mix with milk ~ whisk until smooth and pudding begins to thicken.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add handles, and freeze until firm (6 hours or overnight).
- NOTE: To eliminate air bubbles in your molds, partially fill, then bump them several times on tabletop!
- NOTE: 3-ounce paper cups may be substituted for popsicle molds ~ freeze mixture about 45 minutes before adding popsicle sticks!
- To release popsicles, run hot water over outside of popsicle molds for about 5-7 seconds.
- If popsicles have flaws after un-molding, then lick like crazy to smooth them out!