Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
These go great in salads or on the buffet table!
- 1 cup fleshy mediterranean-type black olives
- 1⁄2 orange, coarsely chopped,including the peel
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 -2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Tabasco sauce (or other hot pepper sauce, or several pinches cayenne pepper)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir to coat the olives with the juices and seasonings.
- Let marinate at least 2 hours at room temperature.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.