Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Campbell's Kitchen
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, finely chopped (nicoise or Greek olives)
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- fresh ground black pepper
- Simmer broth in saucepan until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Mix reduced broth, oil, vinegar, olives, shallots, mustard and black pepper.
- Serve over your favorite greens.
Excellent! Also good on grain salads like farro or spelt or quinoa. This summer I'm loving it with cucumbers, tomatoes and basil with bread for dipping. Yum!
This is a really good dressing. It is also very easy to make with ingredients you usually have on hand. I followed ingredients as per recipe. Made for Photo Tag 2008.