- 4 ounces pitted black olives, drained
- 4 ounces oil-cured Greek olives, pitted and drained
- 1⁄3 cup capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, pulse olives until coarsely chopped.
- Add capers, garlic, thyme and dijon mustard; puree.
- Move to a mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice and pepper to taste to pureed mixture. Stir in parsley.
- Serve with slices of toasted French bread. Enjoy!