Recipe by English_Rose
This rich black olive pesto is perfect on bruschetta or tossed in fresh spaghetti.
Top Review by Seph
This was very tasty and easy to make. Next time I think I'll seed the tomatoes to reduce the liquids a bit and get a less runny consistency. I'll probably at least double the garlic, but then we really love garlic in my house. This was great on bruschetta as an appetizer, and excellent on pasta for a cold summer dinner.
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 4 sun-blushed tomatoes
- 5 ounces pitted black olives
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the garlic, and herbs in a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and Parmesan and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl and stir in the olive oil to make a thick paste.
- Serve tossed with freshly cooked spaghetti, black pepper and extra Parmesan, or on bruschetta.