- 2 garlic cloves (crushed and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh chili pepper (deseeded and chopped)
- 125 ml oil
- 225 g plum tomatoes (fresh chopped roughly)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers (drained and chopped)
- 100 g black olives (stoned and halved)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, and add the garlic and chili and cook over a medium heat until they are a golden colour.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop roughly, add these to the pan, and season with the salt and pepper, cook over a low heat for about 20 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Before serving add the capers, olives and parsley.
- Serve with cooked pasta.