1/2 Photos of Black Olive Mayonnaise
Easy to make and delicious on toasted French bread or Morrocan flatbread, sandwiches too! Adapted from Party Line with the Hearty Boys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the garlic cloves into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- 2Add the olives and parsley and pulse again until the mix is almost a puree.
- 3Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice(if using) and salt and pulse until just combined.
- 4With the processor running, add the olive oil in a stream.
- 5Pour into a bowl and chill until ready to use.
- 6Great served with sandwiches, over toast, flatbread, pita chips, etc.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Olive Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 916.7
- Calories from Fat 775
- Total Fat 86.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 2469.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g