Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and delicious on toasted French bread or Morrocan flatbread, sandwiches too! Adapted from Party Line with the Hearty Boys.
- Place the garlic cloves into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the olives and parsley and pulse again until the mix is almost a puree.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice(if using) and salt and pulse until just combined.
- With the processor running, add the olive oil in a stream.
- Pour into a bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Great served with sandwiches, over toast, flatbread, pita chips, etc.
This Is Great tasting. Love the garlic flavor in the mayonnaise. Made this to go with the Moroccan Olive Flatbread #191057 By: Sharon123. This was easy to make. Made for ZWT6 for the No-Nonsense Nibblers.
Fantastic! If you like zingy mayonnaises, you are gonna LOVE this! Just the right amount of garlic for me (no vampires tonight!) and the black olives and parsley add another dimension of taste that is wonderful. I even dipped some cold asparagus and celery sticks in it. Used light mayo and only about 1/2 the olive oil called for (trying to watch my girlish figure). Thanks for this great keeper Sharon123 :)