Recipe by Sharon123
Easy to make and delicious on toasted French bread or Morrocan flatbread, sandwiches too! Adapted from Party Line with the Hearty Boys.
Top Review by MomLuvs6
This Is Great tasting. Love the garlic flavor in the mayonnaise. Made this to go with the Recipe #191057 #191057 By: Sharon123. This was easy to make. Made for ZWT6 for the No-Nonsense Nibblers.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the garlic cloves into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the olives and parsley and pulse again until the mix is almost a puree.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice(if using) and salt and pulse until just combined.
- With the processor running, add the olive oil in a stream.
- Pour into a bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Great served with sandwiches, over toast, flatbread, pita chips, etc.