Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Greek style pizza
- 16 ounces loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- With the bottom rack in the lowest position, preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place dough in a greased 12 in pizza pan, then press and stretch dough out to a 10 in circle; prick w/a a fork and brush with olive oil. Bake on bottom rack 10 minutes.
- Puree red peppers, tomato sauce, garlic, and black pepper ina food processor until smooth; spread over pre-baked pizza crust. Top pizza w/ feta, onions and olives; sprinkle w/oregano. Bake on bottom rack until crust is crisp and cheese begins to melt, 10 minutes.