Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of the easiest, yet one of the most addicting dips.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together until thoroughly blended.
- Serve or chill until ready to serve.
OH Parsley! This is really, really good! I scaled the recipe down for a nice little treat for myself for lunch! TG I didn't make more because I would've eaten it ALL!! The only thing I did different was to sprinkle the cayenne on top rather than adding it to the mixture. I was afraid it would turn it orange LOL! VERY addicting and will be made often!! Thanks so much!! :) Made for the ZWT4
This was pretty tasty! I used California black olives, and made this exactly as posted. I found that the onion gave it a strong taste that really lingered, though. I think I might use less next time. Made for ZWT6.
We enjoyed this dip when we had company over and it was very well received! I served them with wheat crackers, bagel chips and toasted pita triangles.