Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple basic cheese ball.
Make and share this Black Olive Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (except nuts).
- - if mixture is too dry add 1 T. french dressing_.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Form into ball.
- Roll into chopped nuts.