- 5 3⁄4 ounces pitted ripe olives, super colossal-size
- 22 slices pepperoni, sliced thin and 1 1/2-inches in diameter
- cheese, of your choice, cut in 2-inch long, thin julienne strips
- carrots or zucchini, cut into 2-inch long, thin julienne strips or bell peppers, cut into 2- inch long, thin julienne strips or kohlrabi, cut into 2-inch long, thin julienne strips
- fresh herb, for garnish (dill, basil, parsley or tarragon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut thin slice off bottom of each olive, forming a flat base.
- Roll up slice of pepperoni and place inside pitted end of each olive.
- Fill center of each pepperoni slice with desired combination of cheese, vegetables and herbs.
- Stand olives on serving plate.