Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on the Spanish tapa bar staple. Serve on crackers or bread.
- 118.29 ml pitted black olives
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 0.59 ml coarse sea salt
- 236.59 ml dried fig, chopped
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- Put all ingredients in blender or food processor and pulse until blended to desired consistency.
- Serve at room temperature.
This is 5 stars for sure. So simple but so good.
This was a big hit! People were surprised to hear that the combo was fig and black olive, but it was much loved. I served with crackers. Thanks for sharing!
Loved the combination of salty and sweet! I started serving on crackers, but quickly switched to delicious crusty italian bread. Wonderful treat this Christmas! Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag!