Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on the Spanish tapa bar staple. Serve on crackers or bread.
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 cup dried fig, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- Put all ingredients in blender or food processor and pulse until blended to desired consistency.
- Serve at room temperature.
This is 5 stars for sure. So simple but so good.
This was a big hit! People were surprised to hear that the combo was fig and black olive, but it was much loved. I served with crackers. Thanks for sharing!
Loved the combination of salty and sweet! I started serving on crackers, but quickly switched to delicious crusty italian bread. Wonderful treat this Christmas! Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag!