Recipe by gotimbo
Another awesome appetizer from a friend of mine. We modified it a little, but it's really good.
- 1 dozen large capped mushroom
- 1 (16 ounce) can black olives, pitted
- 6 -8 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 -2 ounce shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry the mushrooms, and remove the stems.
- In a small blender or food processor place the drained olives, the bleu cheese crumbles, shredded parmesan cheese, and tobasco sauce and pulse gently until the olives are finely minced, and the other ingredients have been well mixed with them.
- Remove the mixture from the blender or food processor and place in a bowl.
- Take the mixture and place a generous spoonful in each mushroom cap, on the stem side.
- Lay the now filled mushrooms on a cookie sheet and then place the cookie sheet into a 325 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When removing from the oven, allow to cool for about 3 to 5 minutes before serving.