1/1 Photo of Black 'n White Bean Salad
If you're a bean lover like me, this will keep you smiling. From TOH, this recipe has less sugar, salt and fat. So, you'll be happy AND healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro or 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar or 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil and seasonings.Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 4Using a slotted spoon, serve over lettuce leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black 'n White Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 318.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.7 g