Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe that I am posting for myself so that I am able to scale it down.
- 1 1⁄2 cups paprika
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1 cup garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup dried Mexican oregano
- 1⁄2 cup dried leaf thyme
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard seeds, toasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg, ground
- Mix all ingredients together and store in a tightly sealed jar.
This one is awesome!! I love this rub on beef. I use it very often, add it to my Chuck Wagon Bean recipe, which is a household favorite! I plan on making this one every year. The taste is out of this world!!