Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Black Magic Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup strong black coffee, cooled
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer.
- Add eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed for two minutes. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9x13 pan or two 9 inch cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes for a 9x13, or 30-35 minutes for layer pans.