I came up with this recipe trying to make a version of Dave & Buster's Black Jack Burger, but with a twist. D&B is my son's favorite place to eat and the BJB is what he ALWAYS orders. He and I both loved them and we hope you do too! By the way... I didn't measure as I was making them so the the measurements listed are a guesstimate (my best guess). *** A note... I made these again last night for DS and his friend but we didn't have any pickles. Pickles are a must, without them the burgers are just not the same!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bacon on a broiler pan and cook for 10 - 12 minutes, until crispy.
- Meanwhile,Combine ground beef with 4T BBQ sauce, grill seasoning and bread crumbs.
- Form into small patties and using your thumb, form a deep indent into the center of each patty (this prevents them from shrinking).
- On an indoor grill, grill patties over medium heat until both sides have grill marks.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and lower the temperature to 350 degrees.
- Transfer sliders to the oven and cook for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Remove the sliders from the oven and top with condiments and serve.