1/1 Photo of Black Jack Sliders (Mini Burgers)
I came up with this recipe trying to make a version of Dave & Buster's Black Jack Burger, but with a twist. D&B is my son's favorite place to eat and the BJB is what he ALWAYS orders. He and I both loved them and we hope you do too! By the way... I didn't measure as I was making them so the the measurements listed are a guesstimate (my best guess). *** A note... I made these again last night for DS and his friend but we didn't have any pickles. Pickles are a must, without them the burgers are just not the same!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Burgers
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce, to taste (Jack Daniels, (or more)
- McCormick grill seasoning (1 palm full)
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 9 dinner rolls
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place bacon on a broiler pan and cook for 10 - 12 minutes, until crispy.
- 3Meanwhile,Combine ground beef with 4T BBQ sauce, grill seasoning and bread crumbs.
- 4Form into small patties and using your thumb, form a deep indent into the center of each patty (this prevents them from shrinking).
- 5On an indoor grill, grill patties over medium heat until both sides have grill marks.
- 6Remove the bacon from the oven and lower the temperature to 350 degrees.
- 7Transfer sliders to the oven and cook for 4 - 5 minutes.
- 8Remove the sliders from the oven and top with condiments and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Jack Sliders (Mini Burgers)
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.4
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.7 mg
- Sodium 800.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 40.7 g