Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cajun style finishing sauce with coffee.
Make and share this Black Jack BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml strong coffee
- 236.59 ml cider vinegar
- 118.29 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 170.09 g tomato paste
- 14.79 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 29.58 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml file powder
- Combine ingredients except file in a non-reactive sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in file.
- Store any left over sauce in the refridgerator.
I like this sauce but forgot to add stars to review before.