Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cajun style finishing sauce with coffee.
Make and share this Black Jack BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon file powder
- Combine ingredients except file in a non-reactive sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in file.
- Store any left over sauce in the refridgerator.