Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the www.allrecipes.com website. Another way to use up some of that leftover turkey! SUBMITTED BY: The Copes "This turkey salad is my original creation. I got a craving the day after Thanksgiving last year and spent the afternoon creating this delicious turkey salad."
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoncini pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt, to taste
- 2 cups cooked turkey, coarsely chopped, use up some leftovers
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, bacon, cheddar cheese, relish, pepperoncini, red pepper, and salt in a large bowl; add the turkey and stir to coat.