1/3 Photos of Black Friday Turkey and Stuffing Panini
Chef Itchy Monkey's Note:
It's Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. You've got a fridge full of leftovers, and you're famished after a morning of door-buster sales. I promise you this hot and toasty sandwich will really hit the spot! I recommend #141048 for the stuffing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat panini grill to medium-high. Warm leftover turkey and stuffing in the microwave.
- 2Butter 1 side of each slice of bread, lay butter-side down on your work surface.
- 3On one slice of bread, layer ingredients in the following order: 1 slice cheese, turkey, stuffing, black pepper (if desired), 1 slice cheese, top piece of bread, with buttered sides facing out.
- 4Place assembled sandwich on the hot grill, and close, pressing down for about a minute to consolidate ingredients. Continue cooking for a few minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Friday Turkey and Stuffing Panini
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.7
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 117.1 mg
- Sodium 1479.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 43.4 g