Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home online.
- 1 (20 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker brownie mix
- 2 (2 7/8 ounce) packages chocolate mousse mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 Skor candy bars, crushed
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile prepare mousse according to package directions.
- Crumble brownies; sprinkle half into a 4-qt. trifle dish or glass bowl.
- Top with half of the pie filling, mousse, whipped topping and candy bars.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cook time does not include 8 hour chill time.