Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sons love ice cream and loved this ice cream dessert I got from Simple and Delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- whipped cream (the kind in the can)
- chopped walnuts
- Divide cookie crumbs among four dessert dishes; top each with ice cream and pie filling.
- Garnish with whipped cream and walnuts.
- Freeze until serving.
DH was so thrilled that we were having anything named black forest! This was a huge hit at my house. I used cherry-vanilla ice cream, and only 1/2 the can of pie filling and it was such a decadent dessert! This will be eaten as often as we can sneak it into our diet!